Monday 14 September 2009

New kid on the block!




Hello fellow followers...



It's been some time now since I started this page and for reasons unknown I have not continued with it. Which isn't really cool, seeing as I really enjoy reading through other peoples blog pages and reading through their thoughts, opinions and experiences. Now seeing as I spend a bit of my free time doing so, and with the kick up the backside of a few close friends, I decided to update this page and share whats inside this Huge Head... but Small Brain!

OK... so the past few weeks, yours truly has been busy with the dreaded luggage that comes with preparing for university. The paperwork! The registrations! The DAMNED STUDENT LOAN COMPANY!!!! But after many kicks and pushes to the right directions of those close to me... I can safely say.... I'm Ready! 0_O!!

Entering University (again!), a new Class, new classmates... is not something that's new to me, or something that dwells on my mind much... it's just this one particular time... see now I will be entering straight into the 2nd year of my class, which, has made me feel like I was 8 years old again!! Everyone knows the feeling... you graduated from primary school... now entering middle school! (yes I went to a "middle" school)... feelings are THROUGH THE ROOF!... Nervous!... Frightened!... Excited!... Anxious!... Anxious to learn new things, meet new people, see new places, meet new girls... (!!) just generally a new experience.

The reason for my anxiousness is that all the people in that class know each other... none know me!

It has now put me in a bit of a cautious mind frame... Do I behave any different to my quirky self? Do I hold back the sarcastic bitch inside of me? Do I just smile, shut up and sit down and hope to blend in like a shadow to a cold night during these next two years?! Because the truth as we know it is that... I will be under a constant microscope, like the good bacteria that's inside of me! (Yakult!... it's good for you). For the first few weeks/months at least I guess I'll be unwrapped, chewed up and spat out from the fellow aliens I will call my classmates.
But it's all part of the learning curve, and to learn something about somebody, you need that person to be themselves...

So...
I will be the new kid on the block...
I will be the guy with the huge head and the small brain...
I will be myself...
I will be Marmite.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this...

Much love and appreciation!


Now as always I try to put a smile on someones face... I want you to leave this page with food for thought... Ladies... here's some harmless food for thought.... lol

1 of 40 ways women fail men...

Milking a Cow - Don't use the penis as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms! The male organ is a thing of wonder and beauty and should be worshipped and held tenderly at all times. The sensitive part is at the top... (where the face should be) not two-thirds of the way down....

No comments:

Post a Comment